Marketing Research Basics
HOW YOU'LL BENEFIT
- If new to marketing research, learn the basics to understand and discuss its potential contribution to your business success
- Learn and discuss what specific kinds of marketing research can help launch successful startups and support early-stage businesses
- Become familiar with the marketing research process/how it works
- Increase your ability to justify, or “sell” marketing research in your organization
- Discuss a specific business question or challenge you face which marketing research could help address.
Roger Brooks is an expert in marketing research design. He has implemented highly impactful studies (e.g. Financial Times of London New Product Launch of the Year finalist) for leading digital and social media, technology, and startup organizations for over 25 years. Clients have included Google, Facebook, YouTube, Visa, HP, Pfizer, digital ad agencies, and startup companies.
Roger graduated with honors from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with BA & MBA degrees.
Local businesses and organizations are encouraged to submit their events to the Chamber’s community calendar. Please adhere to the following guidelines for all event submissions: