Free Electronics Reuse & Recycling Drop-Off Event for San Mateo County Residents
Saturday, July 13th, 2019
10 am to 1 pm
Redwood City Public Works Facility
Parking Lot, 1400 Broadway, Redwood City
Residents must provide proof of residency in San Mateo County (driver's license, utility bill, garbage collection bill, etc.)
Items accepted include:
- Small appliances: microwaves, hairdryers, vacuum cleaners, lamps (without bulbs), etc.
- Radio and stereo components
- Phones and cell phones
- Fax machines, copiers, printers, scanners
- Televisions, VCRs, DVD players
- Computers (CPUs), monitors, laptops, keyboards, hard drives
- Electronic video games and toys
- Batteries of any kind
- Fluorescent lightbulbs, tubes and ballasts
- Large appliances: stoves, dryers and washing machines, air conditioners
- Refrigerators and other items containing freon (water and wine coolers), etc.
- Smoke detectors
- Solar panels
To find locations near you to drop off working items for donation or to recycle non-working electronics, visit www.RecycleStuff.org or call 888-442-2666.
Local businesses and organizations are encouraged to submit their events to the Chamber’s community calendar. Please adhere to the following guidelines for all event submissions: