Are You Compliant? - A SCORE Workshop
- Updates on prohibited provisions in employee settlement agreements
- Changes in the law on requiring employee arbitration agreements
- Updates on scope of prevailing wage
- COVID-19: Legislative changes; vaccine mandates; new regulations
- Wage and hour updates
- New laws on workplace postings
Whether you have only one employee or a staff or several, California small business owners, managers, and professionals with HR responsibilities will learn important information that they can put to use immediately in their workplace.
About the Presenter: Shawn Joost, a labor and employment attorney at the business law firm of Murphy Austin Adams Schoenfeld LLP, advises employers in all areas of employment law, including employment classification, employee termination, leaves of absence, wage and hour matters, and drafting effective and enforceable employment policies.
Local businesses and organizations are encouraged to submit their events to the Chamber’s community calendar. Please adhere to the following guidelines for all event submissions: