Are You Compliant?
Even honest mistakes can be expensive for employers. This seminar provides the latest information about changes in the law that will affect California employers in 2022.
This workshop will focus on answering these 5 questions:
- What are the current COVID-19 requirements?
- What is the relationship between hours worked and minimum wage?
- Are your workplace postings up to date?
- Are you up to date on prohibited provisions in employee severance agreements?
- How has the law changed regarding employee arbitration agreements?
This workshop will keep your company up to date on important developments in employment law affecting California employers. Compliance with California workplace standards will save you time and money and lead to a healthy workplace environment.
Local businesses and organizations are encouraged to submit their events to the Chamber’s community calendar. Please adhere to the following guidelines for all event submissions: