2016 Block Party
Business & Organization Registration:
- Registration fee covers a single space on Santa Cruz Ave; participating organizations will be placed adjacent to their storefront if possible.
- Merchandising and product sales are the responsibility of the merchant, subject to business reporting standards.
- Food & beverage sales or sampling must comply with the Health Department standards in preparation, handling, and distribution. A Temporary Event Health Permit is required.
- Sale of alcohol is regulated by all terms & conditions of your current Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) license.
- Participants are responsible for disposing of any waste materials; recycling is encouraged!
- Tables/chairs are available through the Chamber. Participants are responsible for table/chair pick up and return.
- Unobstructed, ADA compliant four-foot (4’) right-of-way must be maintained along all sidewalks.
- Businesses must have a current business license.
- Nonprofits must be a registered 501(c)(3) and be organizations servicing Menlo Park.
- The Chamber of Commerce shall designate street layout.
Please review the complete guidelines before registering: 2016 Event Guidelines
Local businesses and organizations are encouraged to submit their events to the Chamber’s community calendar. Please adhere to the following guidelines for all event submissions: